Free Technology - Low Profile Free Sole for enhanced sole flexibility, comfort, reduced weight and ultimate board feel.
Zoom Air - Two fabric layers and pressurized gas allow the Zoom Air unit to provide substantial impact cushioning and enhanced ground feel.
TPU Backstay - A full length TPU backstay offers spine protection, increased rebound and enhanced heel pocket consistency during flex.
Webbing Lace System - This lace system features a neoprene eyestay for easy tightening with Nike Snowboarding lace lock at the fourth loop for zonal tightening.
Flywire Cuff - Flywire inner harness cuts down bulk and weight while increasing heel hold by using articulating flex zones relieving ankle pressure and keeping heel hold consistent during flex.
OUTSOLE: Free-Inspired Outsole Technology
MIDSOLE: Zoom Air embedded in heel
FOOTBED: Outlast temperature controlled footbed
LINER: Heat moldable liner for custom fit
LACING: Webbing lace system
- Articulating Flywire Cuff
- Flex notches
- TPU backstay for protection and high rebound flex
- Support truss with stitching reinforcement in upper quarter for maximum support with minimal material
- Asymmetrical “no sew” weld on toe for edge protection
- Space Blanket Strobal Technology in liner and shell
- Neoprene cuff design allows for freedom of movement without clumsy “floating cuff” piece