Elevenate Lavancher Women's Freeride Ski Pant Lemon
The Lavancher Padded Pant is a two-layer Gore-Tex free-skiing pant with light insulation at critical points such as over the knees and the rear. Designed to suit active skiers who find overheating more of a problem than getting cold. Lavancher Pant is perfect together with Lavancher Jacket or Ba-Combe Jacket and also works well with a shell jacket. The ideal garment for mechanized skiing.
- All-seam sealed, 2-layer Gore-Tex.
- Critically insulated over the bum and knees with 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Long YKK water resistant ventilation zippers.
- Waist adjustment system
- Articulated knees.
- Hand pockets with water resistant zippers and brushed tricot for comfort.
- Cargo pockets on each leg, with a zipped mobile phone pocket.
- Back pockets.
- Snap-to-jacket system.
- Snow gaiters with anti-slip elastic.
- Schoeller Keprotec reinforcements around the bottom and inner leg.
- Fit: Relaxed