Women's freeride jacket Elevenate Lavancher Violet
The Lavancher style has been updated with a more workwear-inspired design. The Lavancher Jacket is a two-layer Gore-Tex free-skiing jacket with light insulation in the sleeves and front panels. By removing the insulation from the back panels of the jacket, we have reduced the risk of overheating caused by wearing back protection or a backpack. This and all its other well-thought-through details make Lavancher a favourite for mechanized skiing, both on- and off-piste.
- All-seam sealed, two-layer Gore-Tex.
- 80 g Thermore Rinnova, 100% recycled polyester insulation.
- Heat regulation zone at the back of Jacket.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside for comfort. Ventilation holes at the inner placket.
- Fixed powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Hand pockets with brushed tricot and a goggle cloth.
- Chest pocket.
- Ski pass sleeve pocket and chest pocket.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- Inner mesh storage pocket.
- Armpit ventilation with two-way water resistant zippers.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Inner lycra cuffs with thumb holes.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Fit: Relaxed